1. You must be based in Canada.
2. The play must be an original work, and must have not been previously produced.
3. The play must be no longer than 10 minutes.
4. All plays must be complete, and will undergo dramaturgical support.
5. Do not include your name on the submitted play, as all plays are selected anonymously.
6. Pull Festival has always put a large focus on performance and writing and does not rely heavily on technical elements of storytelling. Please keep in mind that your play will only be using mime-blocks as a set.
7. We endeavour to NOT have writers directing their own plays, or performing in their own work. This does not exclude you from submitting as a director or for the acting company to work on other pieces.
8. All submissions must be in PDF format with no author name on the file.
9. A $10 submission fee is required.
10. One play will be selected from the National submissions.